1. I went to Boulder to run all of my errands. Most anything we do involves a 20-25 minute trip down the mountain. And, of course, another 20-25 minutes back up. A little longer when it's snowing.
2. I got my hair cut. Still feeling the need to go shorter.
3. I went to Resource. Found some fun rope for some future mat projects.
4. I ate a terribly fattening but oh so yummy meal at iHop. No, that wasn't all mine! Mine's on the left.
5. I held hands. A lot.
6. I went to Home Depot but didn't buy anything.
7. I got a kick out of Jason finding the "perfect" snowflakes on the windshield. Apparantly they're not always like the paper ones. But these were.
8. I went to Barnes & Noble. Read a few magazines and bought a new planner.
9. I visited GG and took her one of her paintings I had at my house. In awe of her talent.
10. I watched Thor. He's so on my list right now.
And I spent some time with Abbey although not much since she's a very busy girl. And I was lazy on Sunday. And I watched some of the Oscars. And Walking Dead. And Talking Dead.
I know. It's an exciting life I lead here in the mountains.
I'm hoping for a quiet no snow kind of week this week. Then Frozen Dead Guy Days this next weekend!