- My Christmas cactus blooming in June. It's always very confused.
- New fitbit. Very cool thing. Goal of 10,000 steps a day. I've gotten a max of 3,626. So close. Not. That's what happens when you work at home and rarely leave the house. Need to work on that.
- New short hair. Still needs color.
- Abbey being Abbey.
- Custom order of candles with letters on all 4 sides. Neat idea for future.
- Almost blooming. I'm not a plant person so if you know what these are, please let me know. My neighbor said they were wild onion plants. And they do smell like onions. But I don't find anything like these flowers online.
- There are dandelions everywhere. Good thing we don't have a homeowners association as they would hate me. And the first photo I took with my new Nokia Lumia 1020. Loving this camera.
- Colorado summer. So gorgeous.
- Group puzzle time. This one is kicking our butts.
Oh! And I'm a guest blogger today at RUKristin Papercrafts. Talking about the Currently List project. Check it out here.